Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

drum roll please....

Hello all my wonderful friends!

Today I've got some exciting news about upcoming changes....

1. Starting October 2, we will have posts EVERYDAY here on the CI blog!
2. You will find fabulous inspiration from a different DT member every Monday- Friday!
3. Monday Inspiration is being moved to Saturdays... you can still expect to see techniques there!
4. Sundays will be..... Challenges!

A little info about the challenges...
When? Each Sunday, a new challenge will be announced. The challenges close Friday night at 7 PM Eastern Time.
Who can play? These are free for everyone to join in. You DO NOT have to use the Creative Inspirations Paint, but if you do, you will get your name in the drawing twice.

How do I play? Use Mr. Linky at the bottom of the current challenge post to link your blog post, or online gallery to our site. Please make sure you are linking the blog post that contains your challenge project, not just your blog.

Can I still play if I don't have a blog or online gallery? YUP! Send a picture of your project as well as a brief description (including the names of the CI paints you used if any) to ci.shimmer.paint@gmail.com

Are there prizes? YES!!! At the end of each month we will have a random number drawing of all the participants from that month (remember, you will get your name in twice per project if you use the CI paints... this means if you play all 4 weeks, and you use the paints, you would have your name in the drawing 8 times.) The winner will be announced the first Sunday of the new month, and they will get 5 jars of paint in the colors of their choice!

Well, there is the basics... I'll put all this info on a tab this weekend.

So, now what I'm sure everyone has been waiting for..... The new DT!

Returning:
Kendra Sand
Barbara Washington
Shelly Schmit

New:
Jan Hennings
Karen Wilson
Samantha Star
Chris Dickinson
Rebecca Price
Kianel
Jenn Koss

I hope you are all as excited as I am about all the fun stuff coming! Have a fabulous day, and I'll be back Saturday!

8 comments:

Terry said...

Congratulations to all! I see quite a few in this talented group that I know!

Jenn K said...

YAY!! I am so excited to get started!

byondbzr said...

This is going to be fun!

Karen Wilson said...

Yay!! can't wait to start playing!

Chrissy D said...

Congratulations everyone! So excited to be here with you all!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Welcome to the new DT members- and welcome back to returning members- looks like ALOT of really talented designers- I am really looking forward to the next three months!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Welcome to all the new DT members! And welcome back to the returning members! Can't wait to see your creations!

vintagecompagnie said...

Hi,
I like your works and wish you many new inspirations.
Good luck!!!
Vintage Compagnie
And thank you for visiting my blog!!!