Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fun in the Winter

Hi friends :)
Jan here with my last post as a design team member for CI Paints.  It's been fun and the paints are AWESOME!  I'm sure to be back for some of the challenges and look forward to seeing what you make :)
The image is an internet freebie and I just enhanced an already beautiful vintage image with Winter Frost and Silver Frost paints.  I love the little velvet poppy and the Bingo game piece, don't you?  This is an New Year's Eve card and I'm wishing you all the best in 2011!  Hapy New Year!

5 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

Love the vintage scene. Very cool.

Kianel said...

gorgeous card!
love from France, Kianel.

Jenn K said...

Wonderful card! It was great working with you. Warm wishes for the new year!!

Kassi said...

great job! I love the vintage feel!

Chrissy D said...

Jan - GORGEOUS