Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Vintage birth Bookcard - Kianel

Hello,
Kianel here with you today to show you a birth bookcard i made for the Vintage Udfordring challenge. I used Magnolia stamp and Cheery Lynn Designs dies. Papers are from MME. I used Creative Inspirations paints "sea foam" "ivory" and "chocolate" to coordinate all my embellishments, dies and painted stamps. I think that "sea foam" colour is just stunning! I loooove it! what do you say?






That will be all from me today. Don't forget to join our weekly challenge every sunday! Love from France, Kianel.

5 comments:

LittleSunday said...

Fantastic work! You have used beautiful empelisments and details!!! Brown and light blue are compined so nice! And the content very intersting too ;)

Creative Inspirations said...

Love those colors together. Very beautiful!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Beautiful. I love all the embellishments. What a unique project. TFS.

Kirei na Kami said...

Oh!!!! What a glorious welcome gift:):) I love every stunning detail in this lovely creation...and the chocolates aren't bad either;) This color palette is gorgeous; and like you, I love the sea foam green too! Another beauty, Kianel!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Hugs!
Carolyn

Holly said...

Oh my goodness, this is absolutely stunning. I love that Seafoam color and all the gorgeous details on your project. Wow!