Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Celebrate

It seems as if I'm up to my eyeballs in getting ready for a craft show but I took a little break today and created this quick card.   I used 'Garnet' and 'Green Olive'  (beautiful Christmas colors!) to paint the wreath and then added some red 'Metallic Inspirations' on the ribbon and sentiment.  I love the festive look of red, green and white!

So now it's back to some assembly line creating!  Hope you have an awesome day!

7 comments:

jessica said...

this is beautiful!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card! So simple, yet so elegant!!

BarbaraW said...

Love the beautiful simplicity of your card.A touch of the shimmer takes the card from pretty to elegant. By the way did you tie that awesome bow?

Dawnll said...

Beautiful quick card

Kassi said...

I love that embossing folder! I really should be working on Christmas cards....

Creative Inspirations said...

Beautiful card, I should be working on Christmas cards too.

Kianel said...

Beautiful as always Sarah and sooo elegant!
Love from France, Kianel.