Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall Birthday

Good morning bloggers!  Can you believe it is October already?!?! I was inspired to create a fall card recently and thought I would share it with you.
What a fun card to make, this was my first time creating a criss-cross card.



 A close-up of the watering can, that I used Creative Inspirations Paint "Silver Frost" to add shimmer to.

On the front of the card I used some of the new Peridot Metallic Inspirations!  I just love these embellishments!

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

Beautiful card! Love how you used the metallic inspirations.

Dawnll said...

Your card is a beauty that is for sure!

Kassi said...

that is gorgeous!

BarbaraW said...

What a lovely card.