Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, April 9, 2012

First for me and hello!

Hi everyone. My name is Shanna and this is my first post for the team. I am so excited and honored to be here with Creative Inspirations Paints. I love these little paint pots and I love the variety of colors and everything these paints can do! 

So for my first project I made a card using a watercoloring technique. 


I used a Sparkle n Sprinkle stamp from the hummingbird set. I heat embossed the image with clear embossing powder and then proceeded to watercolor the image. 


The colors I used are




Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out Creative Inspirations Paints!

5 comments:

jessica said...

Beautiful job Shanna!!! Love your color combo!

Colleen Dietrich said...

So soft and beautiful, SHanna! Glad to be here on the team with you. :)

~ Kendra ~ said...

Love the softness of your beautiful card!!

Anita said...

Very pretty. I love the soft water coloring.

Sandie said...

Very pretty!