Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

You Can Count On Me

Hi, it's Anita, and this is my first post as a member of this fabulous DT.  I'm using a digital stamp from Whimsie Doodles and thought it would be perfect with the Creative Inspirations Paints.


I colored the image with copics and colored pencils.  I wanted lots of shimmer on the lollipop so I painted it with Tutu Pink.  I used Tutu Pink on the little heart on her dress, Plum on the button, and Fairy Dust on the dress ruffle.  These paints are so much fun ... I love to add sparkle to my cards and these Creative Inspirations Paints do just that. 

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

Creative Inspirations Paints:  Fairy Dust, Tutu Pink, Plum
Stamp:  Whimsie Doodles - Lollipop Girl
Paper:  My Mind's Eye Happy Go Lucky, Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Nestabilities, buttons

3 comments:

jessica said...

This is so adorable!!! Love it!

Sandie said...

Gorgeous and very cute card!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Adorable!! Love the colors you've used! Amazing coloring!!