Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, March 8, 2013

Mixed Media - Bugs and Butterflies

Hi CIP fans and followers!  I've been busy with a little challenge with a friend, so I thought I'd share some of that today.  Some are not so easy to see with a glare, and the lesson I learned was not to seal the pieces before taking a photo!  For a clearer look, please feel free to check out the video on my YT channel: HERE.  I've used a ton of shimmery paints from the Creative Inspirations Paint store, and you can probably tell that we were working on bugs and butterflies.  The colors used through the seven pieces combined are: Winter Frost, Fairy Dust, Buttercup, Sunshine, Evergreen, Emerald, Onyx, Tickled Pink, Burnt Sienna, Sky Blue, and Aqua Marine.  I've also used some Angel Dust to add a glittered layer to one piece. 
Here is a closer look at the CIP products that I've used:
Don't forget to check out the current challenge right HERE on the Creative Inspirations Paint blog!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

hugs
Kimberly

4 comments:

jessica said...

beautiful job Kimberly!!

Unknown said...

Very creative and beautiful!!

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous cards Kimberly!

Emily D. said...

I love the idea of doing this indexed week thing!! Your cards are fantastic!! I love them!!